A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, November 22, 2020

 Playing catch-up

Nov 17 - I am grateful that I have a good, functioning computer.

Nov 18 - I am grateful for the internet - how else would I "talk" to everyone.  Hard to believe that everyone used to wait on the mail to arrive to hear from family far away or those long-distance charged for the phone calls. 

Nov 19 - I am grateful for a great selection of teas available and the reasonableness of the prices and thank heavens no extra taxes.  I really love tea - never have been a coffee drinker.

Nov 20 - I am grateful for coffee - not for me but for my husband.  It makes him bearable in the mornings.

Nov 21 - I am grateful that my husband has a great doctor during this pandemic.  

Nov 22 - I am grateful for my kitties - Max (the elder) and Hunter (who still thinks he is a kitten and tiny - haha).  Both are rescues.



No comments: