A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, November 15, 2020

 Way behind in posting.

Day 10 - I am grateful for my grandkids - all so wonderful and all so different.

Day 11- I am grateful for each and every veteran, specially my son and both of my parents and a long list of people going back hundreds of years.

Day 12 - I am grateful for my love of genealogy.  It, among other things, have kept me sane in 2020.

Day 13 - I am grateful for Fridays - even if they fall on the 13th.

Day 14 - I am grateful for a roof and the walls that keep my home dry and warm.

Day 15 - I am grateful for my love of needlework, it has also kept me sane this year.


And with that it is SAL reporting time.  Some days time drags on and yet other days fly by before you know it.


last time you saw Klimt



And as of last night:


overall




close-up of the lower right side.

Don't forget to visit the other stitchers!


Have a great week.






12 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

You've done loads! Those colours are so rich and autumnal, perfect for this time of year.

Claire said...

most definitely growing ^^

K Reeves said...

You made excellent progress!

CathieJ said...

I love the stitching on the roof. You made a lot of progress.

Gun said...

Great progress! I think this is a wonderful project! Both the pattern and the colors!

Laura said...

Good progress! I like the colors you are using.

nwpaintedlady said...

Wow great progress - looks fabulous! I love all your grateful for and I have to second genealogy! I spend hours lost in it!!!!!

Sunny said...

I love, love, love this Klimt piece -- can you remind us what the design is? Because I keep thinking I might need to add this to my collection... No, wait, don't tell me. I'm really not allowed to get any more projects! :)

Pyros & Patch said...

I like Klimt and his warm colors! Good progress..Good week
Hugs, Carmela

Anne said...

Beautiful!

stitchingranny said...

Great progress on this one Jackie xx

Magpie Sue said...

This is looking fabulous! It looks like a lot of fun to stitch too.