A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

SAL

Late in the day but not forgotten.  Read under the photos for explanation/description.  I will admit that this is what I have mostly worked on most of the time.  Check the previous posts for the Santa ornaments that I finished stitching on earlier this week.

this was on 9-6-2018  
(the last SAL I posted for)


This was an update posted on 9-24-2018
(since I wasn't available for the last SAL)



As of  earlier today  9-30-2018

 Close up of area being worked


Don't forget to check the others in the SAL


7 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Getting really close to a finish! Well done :-)

G Adrian, Sweden said...

Great progress and a wonderful embroidery!!!!

Lbick said...

Looks like you have made great progress. It is really filling in.

K Reeves said...

I am always amazed a how fast you stitch! It is looking wonderful!

stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com said...

Wow!! You really have been able to spend some time with this project. It looks great!

Sunny said...

This project is so detailed and you've done so much! Can't wait to see the finished project!

stitchingranny said...

This is such a beautiful project and such a lot of work, but I am so enjoying watching it grow.