A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, May 28, 2018

I'm late, I'm late!  Almost an hour into the new day and late for my 3 week SAL update.  It has been a busy week-end so far.  With a fair amount of stitching due to the heat.  After this spring, I wasn't sure if I would ever feel warm again but the high 80's were definitely warm  today.

First of all, Happy Memorial Day.  We will be spending part of the day at the cemetery visiting my parents.  Yes, Dad was a veteran, as was Mom.  We have many generations of veterans in our family.  The most current is our son and the only other living one is me.





Now on to the updates of the projects.

I started a new one.  I needed a small one that would
fit in my purse for long waits, etc.


 Didn't make much progress yet.

Other updates


The 3 Cats need close-ups


Right side and part of bottom


More of the bottom - beads in the center


More beads - at the top


The large cat is getting some "fur"


3rd cat in the series, just a hint of beading so far


a little close up of the facial beading

And that 's it for these past three weeks.
Enjoy the rest of your long week-end and 
check out the rest of the group.


10 comments:

G Adrian, Sweden said...

Love your cats! You are doing a great work!!!

stitchingranny said...

Good progress.

Robin in Virginia said...

I enjoy seeing your stitching updates. You have made good progress. I loved your Memorial Day graphics. Blessings to you on this Memorial Day.

Avis said...

Your cats is such a colourful, fun project. It's looking fab! Well done on making a start for Christmas ��.

Brenda said...

Blessings to you on this Memorial Day! Love your stitching!

marly said...

Cool cats! Thank you to you and your son.

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

A very cute little cat! I love the colours in him.

Katy Reeves said...

Those cats are really stand outs! I've never done beading before, do you enjoy it, or is it something where you enjoy the finis more than the actual process?

Sunny said...

I love all the different stitches on these cats -- so vibrant!

Unknown said...

Loving the beads 😊