We got more snow that expected (still no way near as bad as others) and as predicted, the temps are dropping - roughly a degree an hour (or little more). We did get the driveway cleared (actually hubby did).
Tomorrow will bring stitching progress photos. I hope to get more done tonight. Still have to decide what to start on the 1st - not the 31st but on the 1st. Yesterday I did indulge in a few new charts. One of the locals shops had a nice sale so I arrived before it started snowing and left as it was snowing.
Still tentatively planning on making the winter of 2018, the winter for canvas pieces. I have 4 started and another waiting in the wings. I have two of my own designs needing to be stitched as well. And there is lots of genealogy yet to be done. Between all of that, I will have plenty to do if snowed in or just want to avoid the frozen temps.