A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, December 4, 2015


It's been a busy week - oldest grandson sick and I took care of him for three days.  Slow recovery and an impatient 5 year old does not mix.  A lot of volunteer work all due this week as well - sales of poinsettias, food donations, etc.  Two more days of things for this week then the next two weeks slow down which might let buy Christmas presents.  And clean the house and buy our Christmas food, etc.  I think I need a vacation!

I need the find the photos of my Christmas ornaments (stitched that is) and then I can post.

Have a good week-end!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow I hope things slow down for you! Get well soon grandson!

Tiffstitch said...

Hope he's improving soon and you get some time to collect yourself.