A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Happy December 1st.  Now it's time to celebrate Christmas!

But first an announcement about next year.  I've decided to join the Smalls SAL.  I always do small things for holiday ornaments, so why not.

SmallsSAL2016



In honor of Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher, I am going to try to add something Christmasy every day.  I'll leave the needlework to her  (mostly).  So to start the season:

Then again, nothing will attach!!!!!!!!!

I'll try again later today.


It finally worked !

3 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Smalls SAL...oh golly, I didn't know about this....I. Have. To. Turn. My. Head. Because I have about 5 HUGE things I want to do for next year. But who am I kidding...I jump on all bandwagons :)

Katie said...

Glad to see you are joining in.

Heather said...

Have fun! I might do the smalle next year but I don't have any right now :)