A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Here's some more self promotion.




 
This is the class for the Rocky Mountain Region of EGA for 2014.  Jul 31 thru Aug 2 in Albuquerque, NM.

It's called Creme ala Creme.  It's a 2 day class - a canvas purse created in mostly cremes with touchs of green and brown/taupes.  Better yet, it has color options.  I will be bringing to class a few other color choices.  One of my favorites from the pilot class kept the creme, switched the green and taupes to lavenders and use silver as the highlight.   Absolutely gorgeous!

Did yo notice that the bargello is different on each side?  There are actually 3 bargello patterns to choose from.  Your version will be entirely unique!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh Jackie, that is simply stunning! I love it! Wish I could take that class!!