A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Time for another stitching update.  The photos were actually taken on Sunday, one week after I started the latest project.


You can see that I have made a lot of progress.   For some reason I just kept stitching and stitching - the rest of my rotation basically forgotten.

Here is a photo of one of the other pieces in my rotation.   It's a bit too big to go out of the house so my stitching groups haven't seen it yet.   It's called Mediterranean Tile by Ro Pace.  I'm not thrilled with the shade of green but I admit that it works and it is growing on me.




I admit that I'm almost done with the top piece (Thankful) and have starting going thru my stash for the next piece to put into my rotation.  BTW, my rotation only consists of commercial pieces that I enadore/love/enjoy or plan to give away.   My own designs have top priority.


1 comment:

Meari said...

Beautiful stitching!