A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, January 22, 2023

 Here is where I left off .





In Sequence











and lastly
where I was this morning


I felt the progression was the better way to show how much has been stitched
instead of one huge movement of taking it off the scroll frames.
I hate rewinding pieces  to get to the next spot
but ong ago I decided I needed the scroll frame
due to all the specialty and satin stitches.

Now go and enjoy the rest of the group!
For those in winter, stay warm!
we had snow last night.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

AJCathieLindaHelenConnieCindyMaryMargaret


Get well soon Helen.




6 comments:

Claire said...

love the gentle colours of this piece ^^

Mary Margaret Ripley said...

Wow you got a ton done! So beautiful!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I LOVE this piece. The twirly borders are exquisite! I wouldn't be without my scroll frame now because I enjoy two handed stitching.

Katie said...

Wow. A lot of progress.

nwpaintedlady said...

So pretty and the colors so soothing. Beautiful stitches :)

diamondc said...

Hello JHM: So many lovely stitches, I am looking forward to seeing the Sampler finished.

Catherine