A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

 Time for a Pandemic Update


I have now used 3 cards of splendor - 12 ply of 8 yards of threads which equals 96 splendor.



this was one card of silk
this is what was labeled one card but there was a lot on the left not shown




Two cards



Three Cards
Note that I am leaving the 2nd part of the date off for now
I have an alternate design for the top middlish area
but just have not gotten around to stitching it yet.

Have a great stitching week!







1 comment:

diamondc said...

JHM: This is such a beautiful design.
That is a lot of silk thread on that fabric.
I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the middle area, I like to see what other stitcher's do when making changes.
Have a lovely day.

Catherine