A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

 It's SAL time again and there is something to show!  It has helped tremendously to switch projects and the needle has been flying..  I don't think I even skipped a day of stitching.  It felt wonderful!

Here is the start point of the section I wanted to do first.



and now.
Do Different is making progress.


The last number (for the year will be left til the end.
I doubt that I can finish it in 2021 but then again
you never know.

Make sure you visit the other stitchers as well.






7 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Wow! That's incredible progress. Just goes to show what can be done when you're really enjoying a project :-)

diamondc said...

This is so pretty.

Catherine

K Reeves said...

That’s an amazing amount of stitching. I think you might finish in 2021!

rutigt said...

Wow! Great progress!!!!

Claire said...

that's a lovely traditional design ^^

nwpaintedlady said...

First of all it looks gorgeous! I love the red work of this. You made tremendous project - exciting! I'm rooting for a 2021 finish for you :)

Christina said...

Wow, tremendous progress! Great job! I like picking a focus project from time to time to see major progress just like this :)