A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Thursday, October 8, 2020

 Off schedule - Too much to do all on the same few days right now.

Day 8 - here is the end - the start and re-do were in the last post.



Now for Day 7
It was a finish.


This is where I left things at the end of May.
Not that much to go.



I needed a day away from the Mystery Sampler
and not the Acorn is finished.
I blocked my name - full name over 1

Correct title is A is for Acorn
by Hillside Samplings

I got it second-hand so the recommended button was not there and I found a new one.
I changed the squirrels to facing outward and out the date underneath
I also took out the Purple capital A and subbed a blackwork acorn & leaf.

I really enjoyed stitching this and now it is finally finished!
Just need to go see what kind of frame I can find.





No comments: