A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

 MY SAL report was supposed to be on the 2nd.  I took my photo on late/early am of Sunday and went off to bed, far too tired to write anything.  Then Sunday while in the kitchen, I went to turn one direction but only half of me went and the other half stayed still -out went the back.  Not a comfortable thing and this was the worst that I have have had happened.  Usually a few hours of laying still and a wonderful heating pad works wonders.  This time, it's been over a week and I had to add some pain killers and visit to the chiropractor.  Now things are better.  So, a way bit late, here is Klimt - my SAL piece:



Hopefully more tomorrow.

 

4 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

So sorry to hear about your sore back. Ouch! I hope you're feeling much better very soon. The stitching looks fab as always.

Claire said...

ouch! I've had double discal hernia so I know how painful and delibitating back pain can be !
Hope you rest lots!

Katie said...

Ouch. Glad things are better.

Renee said...

Oh, ouch! I do hope you are feeling better! Your stitching looks great.