A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

SAL TIME

This is slightly late because we spent the day with family to celebrate Father's Day.  Hope you had a great one.

My SAL  project is done.  Descending Order is finished!!!!!



The last row contains initials.
They are on top of each other and it is the person's first name initial
and their maiden name initial.

At last it s complete!


Next up is Klimt

This is what it will look like





and this is what it look like already


A long ways to go!


Here is the group.
please check everyone one out.


8 comments:

Gun said...

Congrats to a finish!!!! Your new project looks very exciting!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Hi Jackie, You're not late ;-) Anyway, the sampler is gorgeous. I love the red and white. It's just got better and better with every row. I hope you're enjoying a well deserved Happy Dance! The Klimt one brings back memories. I made something similar many years ago and it's hanging on my wall. I hope you enjoy making all the different stitches. I'm looking forward to seeing this one grow.

stitchingranny said...

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. I look forward to seeing the next one come back to life .

Pyros & Patch said...

Happy Dance!! It's extraordinary! And the next is...very beautiful!
Hugs, Carmela

Laura said...

Happy Dancing with you! Congrats on your finish!

Sunny said...

I love your sampler -- it's gorgeous! Congratulations. I also love your new Klimt project -- I love his work. Can you tell me the designer / name of the piece?

Carole said...

Congrats on a lovely finish. The new project looks really striking. Can't wait to see it progress!

Magpie Sue said...

Wow, you've finished a couple of very intricate pieces! And started on another from what I can see! I wish your pictures were larger so I could see the details better. Still, well done for completing two complex designs!