A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Today is the start of May Mania for the stitching community.  It started (as best I know) as a new start for every day of May.  But it has morphed into many new versions.  My version includes WIPs. Here's my version (and hopefully I can keep to it):

I will work (i.e. stitch) at least one hour a day on a WIP.  A different one each day until I run out of WIPs or run out of days in May.

I will post before and after photos but not necessarily each day.  With the outside weather attempting to warm up, there is work to be done.  Earlier this week it was low 70's and sunny then suddenly switched to mid 40' and rainy and dreary ,etc.  It's May and you never know what the weather is bringing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Good luck! I'm doing a Mill Hill Maynia. Working on a Mill Hill every day for at least 30 minutes.

Robin in Virginia said...

Wishing you a fun month of WIP Maynia! Looking forward to seeing your progress throughout the month!