A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Real SAL Update

Sorry about the earlier post. 
I remembered everyone 
(which I did before and saved)
but I never got to the photos.

Here goes.

Descending Order is my main piece 

As of 2-24-2020

as of 3-8-2020

Just the current band
which is the last band!

However I am currently working on three other pieces at the same time

The Americans
St. Sylvestre
The 2020 Mystery Sampler

here they are:

The Americans

as of 3-1-2020


as of 3-8-2020


St. Sylvestre

2-29-2020

3-8-2020


2020 Mystery Sampler

2-25-2020

3-8-2020

And that brings everyone up to date




10 comments:

Anne L said...

Red and whites such a stunning combination, and so suited to the lovely traditional design you are doing. And soooo close to being finished!

Gun said...

I do love mystery projects and your embroidery is looking great! I also love your red work!

CathieJ said...

I really like all of those projects. They are so different and all so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous progress. Love your Saint Sylvestre design!
claire93

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Oh, I loved seeing this array of projects, such variety. Wonderful stitching and progress.

Katie said...

The before and after pictures really spot like the progress. Fantastic work.

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I love the red and white sampler! One day I'll make something similar. I think the Linen and Threads site does some mystery samplers like yours. Beautiful :-)

Sunny said...

I love all of your projects and am always amazed that you get so much done on all of them! Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

The redwork is beautiful!

Renee said...

You have such a great selection of projects on the go and have made lovely progress on them all!