A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, February 16, 2020

I know it's really late but this is the time I had available.  Please make sure you visit the others in the SAL.




Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela, Jocelyn, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny

Now for my photo update


THe Americans


Descending Order


2020 Mystery sampler


St. Sylvestre



8 comments:

Gun said...

Great progress!

marly said...

Oh my. Gorgeous projects! I can only imagine which would have more errors for me. I know how to count, but fail miserably when linen threads are involved!

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

Not sure which one is your SAL project but they're all great and you're making lots of progress so well done!

Mary Margaret said...

All beautiful!!

nwpaintedlady said...

Love everything you're working on. You've made some great progress too :)

Katie said...

Great work on everything.

Sunny said...

I love all the projects you're working on -- especially the St. Sylvestre at the bottom!

Renee said...

Lovely stitching!