A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, April 7, 2019

SAL time

Here's the list of stitchers:




Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Jess, Sue, Constanze, Debbierose, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Helen, Linda, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Catherine, Deborah, Connie, Clare, Mary Margaret, Renee, Jenny, Carmela, Jocelyn, Sharon

I admit that I have been swamped with everything but needlework.  I belong to four organizations and have board positions in all of them.  All of them seem to have huge demands all due around the same time., along with taxes.  However I have made some progress in minimal time frames - sometimes just little things in the car (someone else driving), but mostly by missing sleep.

 Everything left will be done in white.
After the 4 corners, there is a huge border, in white.



The Cardinal has been started.
Definitely a brighter red than called for.
This has to take priority when I get the time again.
It needs to be delivered in mid-May.



 This is Dessert Diamonds as of January 1, 2019.



This is currently Dessert Diamonds.
I had some time in the car do do the borders
(and didn't need the pattern)

Don't forget the other stitchers listed at the top.  They do fun work.


8 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

I love the Dessert Diamonds design you're stitching. It's beautiful!

Renee said...

Lovely progress!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

So beautiful, I hope things get are calmer for the rest of the month for you.
Jenny x

Robin in Virginia said...

You are making great progress. I really love the patriotic one. Have a fabulous week!

K Reeves said...

I love these patterns! The different types of stitches really make them interesting. Beautiful colors too!

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

Brilliant progress given your time restraints! Dessert diamonds is just stunning.

G Adrian, Sweden said...

Great progress and the white stitching looks gorgeous!

Sunny said...

You've done so much -- even with all your other time demands! Beautiful work, and I'm excited to see how the white fills in around that star block!