A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Progress update.

The Patchwork Quaker Sal is done.



The motif in the center is the one I redesigned.  I used motifs from the rest of the patterns and created a new one.
At long last it is done!


Progress on Three Things sampler


Progress on the 2017 Mystery Sampler
(thru September)


I did a quick Fall piece.  It will go into a frame later.


I did the border on The Wave.
More to go yet.

Even though I am late with my photos, please check out the rest of the group.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on completing your SAL project. It's beautiful. Will you be framing it?

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on getting your Quaker piece finished! You made good progress on your other pieces.

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

Congratulations on the finish! It looks wonderful.

Barb said...

Beautiful sampler. I love your cat piece it's so cute.

K Reeves said...

Hurrah! One finished. I love this old fashioned, antique style!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your finish! It is really pretty. Are you planning on framing it? I can't believe how much you have gotten done on all your projects! You are so quick!
I have trouble signing into blogger so this is Connie from stitchingirlblog.wordpress.com