It got me inspired to go back to work on my Wave. I had been thinking I would work on my canvas pieces more in the winter. I pulled it out anyhow. I discovered I still had some beads to do before working on the border. After my digging, I found my needle threader and started beading. The thread (from the kit) is slippery. The needle kept sliding off. The second time I needed to thread the needle was a struggle I never did thread and decided it was time to quit for the evening.
The struggle ended with a broken threader
and a bent needle.
So at the end of last night, this is where I was.
The 2nd line from the top only has beads half way across
Forgive the sideways view.
It's the correct position in my file but not here.
Anyhow the beading is complete with a different
needle - my trusty quilting needles.
The quilting needle has a larger eye which I can thread with no problem
an it is small (thin) enough for the bead to go over it.
Maybe tonight I can get to the border and the new threads.