A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Dare I say it?  It has stopped raining.  The sky is blue.  It's also barely above freezing. Are we sure it's April?

Today I am off to the district semi-finals for the Pinewood derby - a Boy Scout thing.  My oldest grandson came in 4th at his pack.  Not bad for a little guy for his first year.  The first 4 go on to the district derby races.  Hopefully he will do well there too but I'm not holding my breath.

So any stitching will be delayed to this evening.  And I have a good-sized "flower" that is in the wrong place.  I am not looking forward to fixing this.  It will be the second time I have fixed it and yes, it has to be fixed for the whole thing to fit properly.  Darn!

Hopefully photos tomorrow.

No comments: