Arlington

Arlington

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Updates

Time for photo updates of my stitching progress.  Yes, I have been stitching but also doing genealogy.  making progress on both mediums.



Yes, St.Basil has finally made some progress.  Finally doing some fun stitching on it.  The stringy looking thing in the upper center is just a short thread.  I parked the needle elsewhere.




The last time I showed this about half of "have" was stitched.   The fabric is incredibly stiff.  Now "sewing" with it, just "stick an stab".  The pink boxes were one in long-armed stitch instead of regular crosses.  The other boxes will also be created in some kind of specialty stitch.  "Accept" and "Faith"  are stitched in a dark blue, the rest of the words in a light blue.



THis is the Mystery patchwork Quaker piece.  Making some progress.  Motif on the right is not complete yet.  Below the swan is a start on a motif (on the pattern) but I'm not sure which color I will use.  I am using Olive Waterlilies, and two different Needlepoint Inc Silks (solids that are in the Olive).




While cleaning up my corner in the family room, I realized that I had not finished this one.  Not much more to go before the beads go on.  Beads are lined up on the side of the piece.



I haven't touched this one in a week or so but I think this is more than I last showed anyone.  All the side will be equal before I move to the "fan" areas.



Lastly is my TUSAL as of 2 pm Sunday.  I know that I have not shown this for quite a while and it is probably off schedule.  This is my year-to-date TUSAL.

Until next time.

2 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Wow! Lots of good progress on everything. Hope your genealogy is going well too.

Heather said...

Nice progress :)