A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Sorry that there has been such a gap.  Weather has been frightful, work (volunteer) busy and health miserable.  I finally went to the doctor.  A double dose of infections - Sinus and Bronchitis.  At least it will go away with all the medicine I have.  Just needs the time to kick in.

I've gotten some stitching one and will try for pictures this upcoming week.  I've also gotten some genealogy done as well.  Slowly plugging along with the family.

Hope those in cold weather spots will stay warm.  Woke up today to zero degrees.  Brrrrr!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh man I hope you feel better! And that the weather warms up or you at least can stay inside with a warm blanket

marly said...

My sister had the same diagnosis over a month ago and she is still hacking and draining. Hope yours ends sooner!

Kaisievic said...

Oh, I hope that you feel better very soon, no fun at all!

Kaisievic said...

Hi Jackie, just wanted to let you know that you are a no-reply-commenter, so I couldn't email you back after your nice comment on one of my blog posts. You can change your status in your settings, if you want to.