A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Stitching has been a bit different this last week.  I have finished up a commission piece.  I changed my mine on it three times so it has taken far longer than I ever expected.  The piece goes to the new owner on Saturday.  Then I can show some of the photos (I hope, need permission first).

In between I have done some reading and spent far too much time on the books for the non-profits.  People need to turn things in properly and on time.

I could use a vacation however it has snowed again.  I'm a bit tired of snow and cancellations or various things.  THINK SPRING !  Maybe that will get us there sooner (ha-ha).  The forecast is for more snow and freezing temps.  At least I don't live in Boston.  My heart goes out to them.

No comments: