She was asked 11 questions, which she answered then came up with own 11 questions which I'm answering and my 11 questions are below.
- How many cross-stitch patterns do you own? (Insert evil cackle) Far too many to count. Thank heavens I don’t have to count the counted needlepoint as well!
- What's your ideal stitching retreat? No cooking but food provided, great snacks (but they don’t always like me), good friends, great attitude, lots of laughter (good and bad jokes), staying up too late, comfortable seating for stitching, stitching in pjs for part of the time, lots of projects to choose from, comfortable beds
- Have you been or does it only exist in your head? Bits and pieces have actually existed, never everything at once.
- What are your favorite stitching tutorials? (Link please!) http://tts-learntofinish.blogspot.com/ But I’m still terrible at finishing!
- What is the smallest count fabric you've ever used? Silk gauze
- What's your secret to keeping cool? (No really, what? It's going to be 102 tomorrow.) Air conditioning, thank heavens. It was 105 today and more of the same tomorrow.
- Have you found any cute crafts to use up leftover/unused floss from kits or other floss unsuitable for actual stitching? Floss bobbins with excess floss to make magnets, borrowed from Stitch Bitch
- Starting or finishing? (Not finish-finishing obviously.) Starting. Currently trying to decide what to start next
- Favorite DMC color? Depends on my mood – currently probably 225
- What other hobbies are undertaken in your household? (roommate, spouse, children, pets...) genealogy! Big time!
- Do you ever make those recipes you tear out of magazines and stack in your kitchen? Only in the winter. I try not to cook during the summer, unfortunately hubby likes to eat dinner.
- How many project do you have in progress at the moment?
- Do you prefer to stitch with other stitchers or alone?
- Do you belong to an organized group. i.e EGA, ANG, local, etc
- Do you read stitching blogs?
- Your favorite stitching blog – no more than 5!
- Name your favorite needlework tool.
- Things that interfere with your stitching??
- What type of stitching do you prefer, i.e. cross stitch, needlepoint, crewel, etc
- How many years since you started stitching?
- What type of stitching project, i.e. sampler, geometric, etc
- What is your favorite project you have ever completed?
What is favorite project you’ve ever completed