A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blog Hop - stitching blahs




Have you ever had a case of the “stitching blahs” where you just didn’t want to stitch? Or maybe it was more like you didn’t get to stitch because you were busy and that created a chain reaction sense of the “blahs” and led to even less stitching…. sort of like a case of “the Mondays” that we are all familiar with. How do you handle your stitching blahs and get back into stitching mode?

I've rarely had a time when I dodn't want to stitch, usually it has occurred when I've been really ill (flu, etc).  Usually my blahs hit when I don't have time to stitch or when I don't have something stitching related scheduled.  Lucky for me, my EGA has something scheduled for most Mondays, exceptin December.  I also have a stitch group that meets on Wednesday that I dearly love as well.


1.Stitching Blahs? Who, Me?2.Losing the Stitching Mojo!!
3.My Life and Stitches 4.Stitching the Night Away Blog Hop
5.It's a Blog Hop!6.Linda K's Creativity Works
7.Dealing with the Stitching Blahs8.Cindy
9.Faithfully Stitching's Blog Hop10.Blog Hop? Sure, I'm in!
11.STNA Blog Hop @ Handmade Redhead12.Einschies stitching blog
13.blog hop #114.blog hop #1
15.Milly's Stitches16.Cathryn's Place
17.Stitching Blahs18.Who's Lost that Stitchy Feeling?
19.Stitching Enui20.Blah blah? Nah Nah!
21.Blog Hop - stitching blahs

No comments: