A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Way behind in reading!

I was just updating my list of books read for the year and I noticed a note on my list.  I had noted that in 2010, I had read 50 books between 1 July and 31 December.  For 2011, I've only read 41 books - I'm way behind.  I have no doubt that when the months get colder, I will do more reading.  Then again, the heat the last few weeks has driven me insideas much as the snow did over the winter.  Though photos don't show it, I have been doing a lot of stitching lately.  And a lot of long-term planing for vacation, stitching and genealogy.

Check out my list of books read underneath the blogs on the right side.  It's a varied list, some popular with various book clubs.  I also welcome recommended reads as well.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I am glad I'm not the only one! Last year at this time I was already on #45 for the year and this year I have barely read 42! And! I totally cheated! I counted 7 baby picture books I read to my daughter!! LOL...so in real "Adult" books I have really only read 35!! Last year I read 83 books, this year....I doubt I'll even finish my 75 book schallenge....so sad! Good luck! Hoping you get lots more reading in!