A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

More catch-up

While at EGA National Seminar, I got an opportunity to visit Quail Run Needlework.   Wish I had something that great near me.





I think I counted at least 3 walls of thread, not counting the DMC floss that was in drawers.

 This was part of a trunk show display.  Some great finishing ideas.



Uncle Sam was also part of the trunk show but he just had to come home with me.  I need to gather ideas before I start working on him so it will be winter at the earliest.  Besides it's not like I don't have anything else to do.

At the rate things have gone this Fall, I wonder what winter will bring me.  I came home from the ANG National Seminar and my grandson gave me his cold - that lasted 3 weeks.   A week later I thought I had a stomach virus - turned out to be the flu.  Three days after the EGA seminar, I started getting sick again and this time went to the doctor's.  Good thing - it turned out to be strep throat.  So hopefully everything else will by pass me this winter

I did get to miss the first snow of the season- more on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its hard not to be like a kid in a candy shop when you're at a great needlework store!!!