A sampling of my designs as well as personal stitching, and life in general.

Monday, December 20, 2021

 SAL time - the last for 2021.


Here is Do Different the last time:


and I have made progress
but alas it will not be done in 2021.

Here is Dec 19th version:
plus some close-ups


overall view
and the toes of my shoes


left side


right side

I thought my photos were better than this.
Yikes!!

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!

Check out the others

Avis, Claire, Gun, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, AJ, Cathie, Linda, Helen


and a Happy New Year to all!









6 comments:

Sewing Beside the Sea said...

That's plenty of progress for this busy time of year :-)

rutigt said...

Wow! This is a beautiful project! Great progress as well!

Claire said...

that's lots of progress ^^
Wishing you happy holidays!

diamondc said...

This is a pretty design, you have put in a load of stitch's.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

nwpaintedlady said...

Lots of wonderful progress. Happy Holidays to you and your family

stitchingranny said...

Great progress and may I wish you a very happy Christmas xx